- Works with the body’s natural defences to eradicate worms
- All natural herbal formula
- Great tasting chewable tablets – kids love it!
Vitaklenz for Kidz can be used over a period of 4-7 days to stimulate the body’s defences to safely eliminate intestinal worms common to children and adults.
Best used continuously over a 30 day period to break the parasitic worm lifecycle.
At Last – A Natural Worm Treatment for Children
Treating children for parasites (worms) has always been difficult. Commercial worm preparations are effective for a few types of worms, however, unless the treatment is taken over a prolonged period (1-2 months), the eggs remain and later re-hatch (like head lice).
Natural liquid preparations using herbs such as wormwood, pumpkin seed, etc are very bitter and it is difficult to get young children to digest such preparations.
Extensive research has gone into producing a chewable tablet containing essential anti-parasitic herbs. Only natural sweeteners have been used to produce our popular fruit tingle flavor. Taste tests with children as young as 2 years old have proven very successful. (They like it so much they ask for more!)
Vitaklenz for Kidz contains Glucose.
How do you know if your children have worms?
It is highly unlikely that your child does not have parasites in their body. This is because children have a high exposure to contamination from other children, placing unclean objects in their mouth, handling another child’s pencil, contact with contaminated objects and their attraction to playing in the dirt!
There are literally hundreds of parasites that can affect the human body. One such parasite is the Pinworm. Please read the following excerpt from the Centre of Disease Control (CDC):
“Pinworm is the most common worm infection in developed countries. School age children, followed by pre-schoolers have the highest rate of infection. In some groups in the United States, nearly 50% of children are infected. Infection often occurs in more than one family member. Child Care Centers and other institutional settings often have cases of Pinworm infection.Pinworm eggs infect within a few hours of being deposited on the skin. They can survive up to 2 weeks on clothing, bedding and other objects. You or your children can become infected after accidentally swallowing Pinworm eggs from contaminated surfaces or foods.Common signs of Pinworms are itching around the anus, disturbed sleep, irritability, loss of appetite and restlessness.”
Other symptoms of parasites may include: Unexplained fevers, diarrhea, anemia, chronic tiredness, itchy skin, muscle aches, stomach cramps and weight loss.