The Dynamiclear Difference – World first Patented SINGLE APPLICATION Therapy
• One Application – One Outbreak
• Unique Applicator for Faster, Easier & Effective Use
• No Repeat Application to the Same Outbreak
• Visible improvements of symptons in 24, 48, 72hrs*
• All Naturally Derived Ingredients**
• No Preservatives, Animal Products, Alcohol
What is Dynamiclear Rapid?
Dynamiclear Rapid is a powerful natural formulation that has been designed to treat the symptoms of Cold Sores in a single application.
Dynamiclear natural formulation has synergistic effect as an antiviral, anti fungal and antiseptic agent. It has shown to be effective against certain minor skin infection caused by herpes simplex viruses.
Dynamiclear Rapid should only be used on minor skin infection such as cold sores or fever blisters. DO NOT USE Dynamiclear on serious medical conditions without the consultation of a healthcare professional. Dynamiclear Rapid is NOT to be used on Genital Herpes.
How the Medicine Works
Dynamiclear Rapid’s patented formulation has unique mode of action. It is a single application elimination therapy unlike any other multi-dose medicine. Once applied, Dynamiclear targets the infections and stops it from spreading providing quick pain relief and reduces inflammation. The sores dries up and scab forms that falls off over couple of days.
Cupric Sulphate, Hypericum Perforatum, Calendula Officinalis, Glycerol, Cellulose, Polysorbate, Vitamine E, Aloe Vera and Purified Water..
Who cannot use the medicine
- People who are allergic to copper based medications
- For children under 2 years and pregnant or breast feeding women, consult a physician first
A sensitivity test is usually performed by applying the medicine first on unbroken skin, such as under your arm near your arm pit, as it is one of the most sensitive parts of your skin. Hold the saturated applicator onto the skin for up to 30 seconds and wait for at least 5 minutes. If no adverse or allergic reactions are observed you may apply to your cold sores.